tattoos

Monday, October 24, 2011

Trick or Treat


Hey all you bloggers,
first and foremost I would like to wish all of you a very happy Halloween and to every student out there holidays are coming soon! :) We are all very excited when they say girls or boys we'll see you next year! Oh my goodness 2011 has just gone past so fast but not yet we are still celebrating many holidays.Alright Halloween is not one of them but I absolutely love Halloween simply because I love anything that gives me an adrenaline rush or that makes my heart skip a beat. Honestly I just love Halloween it's so exciting and interesting and I really wish I could go for one of those guided Halloween tours with all these scares every step of the way but unfortunately it's not possible as I am still of a young age.Well you can't always get what you want but you know when I grow up I will be able to do so.Halloween everything about it to me is really fascinating and how different countries celebrate it is really cool and all the melodramatic costumes are really exciting and u cannot wait to see what all your friends have dressed up as but to me my favourite thing about Halloween is you guessed it.CANDY.Although the trick or treating tradition is not practiced in Singapore they still sell all these themed candy with pumpkin,witch and vampire packaging and it's so cute and interesting I just can't wait for Halloween! :)

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger