tattoos

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Deepavali

-Happy Deepavali-
-தீபாவளி நல்வாழத்துக்கள்-
-शुभ् दीपावली-

Again, I want to wish Happy Deepavali to all my Hindu's readers wherever you're. May the festival of lights bring peace, joy, happiness and prosperity to all. May the lights of this festival dispel darkness everywhere and illumine our intellect. I know at this moment, many of you are busy going to temple and preparing for deepavali celebration at your home. I wish Happy Diwali last week with a special deepavali coin. Deepavali wishes and greeting between Malaysian should be continued in the future.

Happy Deepavali

If you're looking for "Open House List", The Star Newspaper publish a very good list.
Merdeka 2011 coin

Again, I want to wish everyone,

Happy Deepavali
தீபாவளி நல்வாழத்துக்கள்
शुभ् दीपावली

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger