tattoos

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cantaloop Review


After I had my daughter I splurged on tons of nursing items and I really regretted it. I bought tons and tons of nursing tops that I only ended up wearing once or twice. Not only were most of the tops baggy and unflattering but they also put a huge dent in our wallet. Oops! Now this time around while I am nursing my son I thankfully discovered nursing tank tops. I am a huge fan...why-you may ask? Well, if you use a nursing tank top you don't really have to worry about purchasing many nursing shirts {which can be very expensive-trust me I know!}. Nursing tank tops let you wear your normal shirts while still allowing you to keep your modesty while nursing.
A bit about Cantaloop

The aim of all Cantaloop™ products is to make pregnancy as comfortable as possible, from   maternity to the breastfeeding period. Consequently, Cantaloop™ is now a leading brand in pregnancy and nursing lingerie.


Cantaloop lingerie has been designed and tested in close cooperation with pregnant women and new mothers so that fit, functionality and design match women’s shape and needs throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding. All products live up to Cantaloop's basic principle: the products must be so comfortable that you do not notice wearing them.

At Cantaloop™, they focus on the whole picture and on facilitating everyday life for new mothers and mothers-to-be. That’s why they complement the market’s best and most comfortable products with advice and guidance to help all customers get off to a good start of a new, exciting period in their lives.

Cantaloop™ is a registered trademark of the TYTEX GROUP.


My Review      I was sent a Nursing Tanktop in White from Cantaloop to review. This tanktop is wonderful because it is super stretchy and feels just like a pajama top because it is so comfortable. The tank top layers nicely underneath regular or nursing tops. Their is a built in vest with drop cups and adjustable nursing straps for easy access. As a nursing mother myself I really appreciate that this tank top keeps my front and back covered so that I can nurse and still remain modest. The Nursing Tank top from Cantaloop is very lightweight so it is perfect for both warm and cooler weather.  The tank top is high quality and definitely a 'must have' for any nursing mother! 




The company did send me a product or service.
This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger