tattoos

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Couple of the month: Tily



Hey all you bloggers,
well thank goodness I remember to do this post yet again! But i won't be uploading a post during October because I will be having examinations! Well maybe at the end of the month but we'll see how it goes! Anyway this couple which i will be posting about is a couple which i was very happy to see together although i am in love with the boyfriend in this equation.Anyway I really think that Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins(She is Phil Collins daughter!How truly amazing is that?) are so perfect together you can just see the chemistry between them it's undeniable of course when I go and watch Abduction it will be even more apparent but even in photos you can see how comfortable they are with each other not hiding anything anymore just being free and just concentrating on being together.I think they look so compatible and although she is 4 years older it doesn't really matter i mean older women dating younger men is kind of a trend now in Hollywood.But I just really see that they love each other and maybe she has helped him recover from past loves.But that's what TRUE love is about accepting the other person no matter what they have been through.Hope this couple is for keeps :D


xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger