tattoos

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Review: Buddy Fruits



   I am always on the lookout for healthy, quick and easy snacks for my children. Sadly, those snacks are hard to find. When I heard about Buddy Fruits I was immediately interested in learning more. Buddy Fruits makes healthy fruit snacks and smoothies for on the go. One Buddy Fruits=One portion of fruit! Buddy Fruits are made from 100% fruit-nothing artificial, no colorings, no modifications, no dairy....only fruit and nothing else.

A bit about Buddy Fruits
Those at Buddy Fruits believe that healthy food is essential for a good and balanced life. They have found the best fruit producers and mixed traditional and innovative recipes, to create pure blended fruit pouches based on the owners experience as a chef in France. You can be sure that Buddy Fruits' wholesome pouches will always deliver 100% natural and delicious fruits.


My Review I was sent a few packs of Buddy Fruits fruit snacks to review.Yes parents you can finally breathe a sigh of relief....Buddy Fruits has come to the rescue! No more begging your child to finish that banana or plate of grapes! Hurray! Buddy Fruits sent me samples of their pure fruit bites in Apple, Pomegranate and Acai, Raspberry and Orange to review and these snacks are heaven sent! My daughter loves fruit snacks but I dislike how almost all fruit snacks contain artificial flavors, ingredients, and colorings...these things are not good for anyone...let alone my children! Buddy Fruits is 100% fruit with nothing else added. EVER. The fruit bites are delicious and so flavorful. The texture is great and I love that the packages are resealable. My daughter absolutely loves the fruit snacks except for the fact that they can be a bit messy {as they are pretty sticky} but a baby wipe can clean her hands in a snap. I really appreciate the fact that I can know exactly what my daughter is eating and that she can eat healthy wherever and whenever. Stuck at the airport? On a car ride? Buddy Fruits are perfect for snacking and sharing wherever you are! One package of Buddy Fruits contains one whole portion of fruit...seriously what could be better?! I highly recommend Buddy Fruits they are healthy, yummy, and perfect for anyone on the go!


Click here to print a $1 coupon!



 The company did send me a product or service.
This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger