tattoos

Thursday, September 22, 2011

E'Shakti Review

  Fall is almost upon us and you know what that means? Time to go shopping for cool weather clothing {I use this excuse to go clothes shopping every year!} As most of you know I am very petite so it is difficult to find clothing that fits me correctly. Pants are normally very long and dresses look big and frumpy. I had all about given up hope until I found E'Shakti. E'Shakti specializes in clothing comes tailored to fit your own body {if you use the custom sizing option-read my very first E'Shakti Review}.


A bit about E'Shakti
    e'Shakti is a clothing line that customizes clothing to your preferences. Do you like a dress they carry but want it a bit shorter and with no sleeves? You've got it! e'Shakti clothing ranges in size from 0-26W so everyone is sure to find the perfect piece of clothing for themselves!


My Review
   I was sent the Ruffled Tiers Tulle Dress to review from E'Shakti. When I first saw this dress online I knew I had to have it! Layers of tulle ruffles cascading down the hem of the dress with a banded waist and tie at the back...gorgeous, elegant, and classy! I decided to do custom sizing for my order so I sent in my specific measurements and within two weeks I received the Ruffled Tiers Tulle Dress in my custom size. When I received the dress I ran to the bathroom to try it on. The dress fit me perfectly except that it was a tad short. The description on the website says that the dress is knee length-I am 4'11 and the dress is definitely not to my knees- I still love the dress though! The dress is well made, and just as beautiful as it looks in the picture. It is so beautiful and reminds me of a Jane Austen style dress. The tulle and layered ruffles gives the dress just the right amount of femininity. I highly recommend E'Shakti their customer service is amazing and the clothing they offer is unique and stylish. Whether you are looking for daily clothing essentials or a great dress to wear for a night out E'Shakti has it all!



Shop at eShakti from now until October 31st and receive $20 off your order...!

Just enter the code: CHERRYBLOSSOM0811




 The company did send me a product or service.
This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger