tattoos

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random Stuff

I have been so stressed out with school lately. I don't talk much about it here, but I'm about 1/2 way through my Masters Degree in Engineering and I've been working really hard to get some things done before the baby comes this summer. I know once I have a newborn it's going to be even harder to buckle down!

Have any of you attempted school + baby? I'll be at the point next semester where I'll just be finishing up my research and writing my thesis (which may take me an entire year or more! Haha!) so I can do a lot of things from home. But how hard will THAT be? We won't be using daycare but I might get someone to sit with the baby for a day each week so I can still go to research meetings and write. Please tell me I'm not crazy!!!

I guess my husband got the memo that I was stressed (and horomonal - ha!) and I came home late Tuesday night from school and I had these two things waiting for me:

What you're looking at is a hot brownie with ganache wrapped in phyllo dough. It's exactly like my favorite dessert from one of the fancy restaurants we have here in town. I just about died. And "oh my GANACHE" was it good :)

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger