tattoos

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Prince Charming...

Artwork via HouseThatLarsBuilt

 With the Royal Wedding just under a week away I have been reminiscing about the days when I thought I would be marrying William {just like most girls did}. Just think about it...who wouldn't want to be a princess? The summer right before my junior year of high school I traveled across England with my family. Everywhere I went I thought that I might just be lucky and run into Prince Wills in a shop, on the street, or in a small cafe. Sadly, after two weeks in the UK I hadn't met William and my Princess-to-be dreams didn't come to fruition. 


Oh well. 

   I don't carry any hard feelings that on April 29th I won't be the one exchanging vows with William. I found my prince almost over ten years ago and while he may not have a title or a palace he is everything I will ever need! He has given me two gorgeous children and we live a lovely life as a family. I must say he is also MUCH cuter than Prince William. That being said I highly approve of Miss Catherine Middleton...she seems absolutely lovely and I think she will make a wonderful Queen {someday}. So, on April 29th I will be watching the royal wedding live at 6am...from my bed, in my pajamas, next to my real prince charming!
What are your plans for the royal wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger