tattoos

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday 007

Ever get the feeling that there's not enough hours in the day? I've been feeling like it all week! Time seems to be running away from me and I could wallpaper my bedroom with my to-do list as it's so long. Hmmph! Anyway, how has your week been?


I've had a lovely 4 days off with Mr Lollipop. I really should have taken advantage of the time and completed my NVQ, but I couldn't resist spending the time with my lovely boy, especially since we've hardly spent time together recently because of work. We've not done anything too exciting - just lots of (window) shopping and having yummy meals, but it's been so nice.

My NVQ is stressing me out. My deadline is the 28th and true to form, I've procrastinated and left it until the last minute. Shitting myself!

I'm going to have a blog sale. It depends on how quickly I finish my NVQ but it'll either be up next weekend or the weekend after. Lots of MAC, most of it LE, so do keep your peepers peeled for that one.

I'm pining for London really badly. It started a few weeks ago, but since then I have seen Rachel Tucker from Wicked performing fantastically on Dancing On Ice, craved cupcakes from my beloved Hummingbird Bakery, and looked at my sister-in-law's FB pictures from her day trip to London. Aargh!!! I need to go and get my London fix and it needs to be bloody soon!

I'm still obsessing over Adele and her performance at the Brits was by far the best of the night - so simple and understated but absolutely breathtaking. I am seriously in love with the girl.


Listening to: As expected, lots and lots and lots of Adele, with a bit of Tinie Tempah ft. Ellie Goulding Wonderman, and Lady Gaga Born This Way.

Few to follow: Cami, Kim, Nichola and Leanne.


Happy Sunday! Enjoy it, whatever you may be doing :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger