tattoos

Sunday, February 27, 2011

AllyZabba Review


Handmade Blankets that are silky and soft as a cloud!

A bit about AllyZabba

Jill Bredow, owner of AllyZabba, has spent most of her life surrounded by kids. From her formative years helping out with Sunday School to her graduation day at Biola University where she majored in Liberal Studies, she has been “all about” kids. Immediately after graduation, Jill began teaching in a local elementary school and continued to enjoy the classroom for several years. It wasn’t until her own kids were on the way that she paused her career for the position of full-time Mom.
Once her daughters were born, Jill started sewing custom blankets for her daughters and friends. Every time she’d go out with a new blanket she received compliments from people asking where she purchased such cuddly and trendy blankets. Later that year, AllyZabba was born. The online store, named after a strange combination of her two daughter’s nicknames, immediately became a success. Sewing blankets, working with resellers and designing new products for the site occupies all of the kids’ nap time and often late into the night. Hearing the great feedback on her products has been the biggest reward and keeps Jill endlessly inspired.


My Review
   I was sent a gorgeous Pastel Dot-Kiwi TravelZabba from AllyZabba to review. The TravelZabba has a silky side and then a super soft minky side. I wondered why the silky material...and then I found the answer when browsing the AllyZabba site. Did you know that Babies, especially newborns love the feel of silk against their skin? Do you know why? Its because it is very similar in texture to the lining of the womb! Crazy right?  When I received my TravelZabba from AllyZabba it was beautifully packaged in a sweet gift bag....thats right no need to wrap if you are giving one as a gift! Each blanket from AllyZabba is made by hand and is beautifully crafted with gorgeous top of the line materials. I love the quality of the TravelZabba...its so beautiful {My friends have already asked me where I got it!}. My son is almost two months old and is in LOVE with his TravelZabba it goes everywhere with him. My daughter who is four years old keeps taking her brothers TravelZabba and keeps asking me for one of her own...! Looks like I will be heading back to AllyZabba very soon! I really want to get her an AllyZabba Aloha blanket...they are just GORGEOUS! AllyZabba blankets make wonderful gifts for newborns and older kids too!


Want a AllyZabba blanket? Jill has very kindly offered Cherry Blossoms {The Blog} Readers 15% off through March 31st




The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.
 All you have to do is enter the code: cherry  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger