tattoos

Monday, February 9, 2009

CHinese New Year blues (Part Twelve)

Hey all you bloggers,
Saturday was a really stressful day.I had to get up early to go to tennis class and get tormented by Coach Alvin from the Chipmunks then I had to create some kind of recipe that people would not barf after they ate but still would not be too extravagant that No one in the world can bear to eat it.So after thinking my brains to the boiling point I ate a banana and I realized that I could actually just take a few bananas and fry them then put a few toppings on it.After frying the bananas I put cut marshmallows on it and cashews on it.One word Delicious! Here is the recipe and ingredients except for a absoulute secret ingredient.
Ingredients Serves 20 Preparation time-20 minutes or 30 Steps
.Bananas (Four) 1.Roll the bananas in the flour after thinly
.Self rising flour (About two bowls) 2.Fry the bananas for about 5 minutes
.Marshmallows and cashew nuts and then top them with marshmallows then cashews and you have a delicious recipe
xoxo Soina

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger