tattoos

Monday, February 9, 2009

CHinese New Year blues (Part Fourteen)


Hey everyone,
today is Sunday and it was quite a fun day.The day started out like this.I had to go to cat (short for cathecism) and I had to meet the most disgusting irratating and full of himself boy ever.Anyway back to the day after that me and my mum went to watch bride wars and just go shopping.First we ate at Carls Jr and then we went to Gap one of my favourite stores and I realized that Gap was'nt closing down after all Yay!Then we went to Bride Wars here is another short run through Two best friends Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway accidentally had their weddings on the same day so they need to fight to see who gets the slot and it sets them on a hilarous journey.So that was my day I'll write soon
xoxo SOina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger