tattoos

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CHinese New Year blues (Part Seven)


Hey all you bloggers,
Monday was a really exciting day because after a quite interesting supplementry class I was dying to go to that movie which my sister promised to bring me and my auntie to go to Inkheart.I had so much fun.First we had to go to eat a late lunch at Bishan Junction 8 I ate nice Peper rice at pepper lunch and then we had to go buy popcorn and nachos(I'll paste a picture of them on the blog even though I don't know why.Any way after that we went to watch Inkheart.Here is a brief description of it (For people who are going to watch it please just not read anymore or just skip to the pictures)It is about a guy called Mo what a funny name anyway he is married to a Britain woman and they give birth to a baby girl well every baby loves to listen to stories right so he reads her a book and well then everything comes to life like charecters but one day he acccidentally read a book he never should have read which is called Inkheart he reads all the villians out and well when you read someone out someone else goes in sso his wife went into the book.you all know the rest and I am wiped so I'm going to hit the sheets.Keep reading to find out more about a life of a tween gypsie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger