tattoos

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PromotionCode.org



According to the United States Department of Labor as of February 2011 there are 13.7 million people in the United States that are unemployed. That is a sad but true statistic and with the economy the way it is it is important to save money whenever you can.
     PromotionCode.org is a wonderful website to help you save money when you need it most. PromotionCode.org lets users search for coupon codes to use while shopping online. Users can also add their own promotion codes to share with the rest of the PromotionCode.org community. I used PromotionCode.org to search for coupon codes for a few of my favorite stores...did you know that there are 16 promotion codes available for The Gap right now? The Apple Store currently has 59 promotion codes available...{ipad 2 anyone?!}. Save on shipping and certain collections...every little bit you save will help in the long run. One of the features I really love about PromotionCode.org is that it lets you add your own feedback about the codes that are offered...you can comment on a code you used, tell others that it worked, or tell others that it failed...that way you help PromotionCode.org keep all coupon codes current. I absolutely LOVE that I don't have to go from site to site to get a valid promotion code and discounts...PromotionCode.org always has codes that work...no more coupon codes that are out of date! Hurray! Want to know when your favorite store has a new promotion code available? Sign up for e-mail alerts! PromotionCode.org is well organized and easy to navigate and thankfully doesn't have the annoying ads that fill up most other "savings" sites. 


You can follow PromotionCode.org via Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with all the latest promo codes!


I did receive monetary compensation for this review. 
All opinions are mine and it has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger