tattoos

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things I learned through March 2011

Another month over and done with - seriously, where did it go? It seems to have gone past in a blur of birthdays!

Thank you to everyone who bought from my blogsale this week. There are still some things left if you fancy taking a peek :) If you have paid, your items were posted today and should be with you really soon!

Anyway, on my lessons:

1. Peachy-Orangey-Coral clothes make me look drained unless I have a tan.

2. You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

3. You should never judge people by who they are connected to.


4. I fancied a boy at school whose Dad won £5million on the lottery recently.

5. I should have persued said boy more.

6. I shouldn't joke about persuing rich boys as...

7. Mr L gets jealous.

8. Michael Sheen was at my next door neighbours house the day before my birthday. If only I had been at home I could've befriended him, which in turn would have easily made me BFF's with Rachel McAdams. Two months in a row I have been <---this---> close!


9. These cupcakes are delicious. The lady is was doing them for my sister-in-laws wedding. Not quite as tasty as Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes, but a great Welsh alternative to my London favourites! They're not worth smashing up the shop for though.

10. I am two dress sizes smaller than I was before Christmas! Yippeeeeeeee!!

11. I generally don't *do* dresses but maxi dresses actually quite suit me.

12. Brown sauce is an absolute must with any egg at breakfast - scrambled, poached, fried and boiled. Mmmm.

13. I can't handle my drink, because...

14. ...Vodka is the devil's drink.

15. How to take a screenshot of my iPhone.

16. My phone number can be found at the top of my contacts list on my phone. D'oh! I've been going about it the long winded way through the settings and everything.

17. I seem to be the only person at work who knows how to remove the toilet roll cover and change the bloody thing when it's empty!

18. Mr Lollipop is incredibly broody. Eeep!

19. Glee isn't as bad as I originally thought. Not the best programme on TV, but watchable nonetheless. The girl who plays Rachel is annoying as hell though, with her silly squeaky voice. Tsk.


20. My brother's girlfriend's new car cost... wait for it... £22,000. Is she for real?! It is nice though.

21. Barry M's Dusky Mauve is a gorgeous nail polish. My new favourite - and yes, I'm late on the bandwagon!

22. You can't get married in the Maldives, you can only renew your vows.

23. There are not enough hours in the day!

24. Chris Moyles and Comedy Dave are absolute legends!


25. Blogsales are bloody hard work!

26. I want a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes like LoveAudrey's wedding shoes. Swoon!

27. I am indecisive when it comes to my hair.

28. Actually... I quite enjoy Glee.

29. How to work Paypal. Some shape.

30. I have very little patience when it comes to small, noisy children.

31. Your clitoris has legs. We seem to discuss sex and body parts a lot in work...



What did you learn?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger