tattoos

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Favorite Mother's Day

   My Favorite Mother's Day was in 2007. It was my first Mother's Day as an actual "Mother." It was such a special day...my husband got me beautiful flowers and a gorgeous Mother's Day card filled with a lovely message. As I read the message he wrote I weeped tears of gratitude and joy for the opportunity to be a Mother...nothing...is more precious, hard, or fulfilling. 
   Mother's Day is an important day for women everywhere {whether or not you are a Mother} and it is important to get that "Mother" you love something special. I absolutely LOVE the Tiny Prints Mother's Day Cards...they come in a wide variety of styles to choose from...so you can be sure to find that "perfect" card. 
  Tiny Prints also provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Fathers Day Cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cardsbusiness cards, and even custom wedding invitations or photo birth announcements. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooksphoto books and calendars to commemorate the event.
    One year I got my mother a calendar for Mother's Day filled with photos of her granddaughter...she LOVED it! Tiny Prints Calendars and Photo Books would be perfect for any Mother {especially Grandmothers that live far from the grandkids!}. So be sure to stop by Tiny Prints and check out there wide variety of Mother's Day items...they will be sure to make any Mother, old or young, feel extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger