I have been a fan of Nordic Ware products since I received one of their bundt pans as a wedding present. Nordic Ware products are the best of the best and I am definitely one of their biggest fans! Did you know that 2 out of 3 American households own and use Nordic Ware products? Neat, huh?!
A Bit about Nordic Ware
Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of kitchenware products founded in 1946. From their office in Minneapolis, Minnesota, they have marketed an extensive line of quality cookware, bakeware, microwave and barbecue products for the last 60-plus years.
Nordic Ware's first products were ethnic bakeware products such as their Rosette Iron, Ebleskiver Pan and Krumkake Iron. An innovative manufacturer and marketer, Nordic Ware is best known for its Bundt Pan. Today, there are nearly 60 million Bundt pans in kitchens across America.
In addition to their Bundt pans and microwave cookware, Nordic Ware offers a complete line of conventional cookware, ovenware, bakeware, indoor/outdoor barbecue cookware and specialty kitchenware distributed worldwide.The Nordic Ware name-associated with quality, dependability and value is recognized by millions of homemakers.In addition to consumer kitchenware products, the Nordic Ware Industrial Coatings Division is one of the country's most respected coating applicators. Our extensive finishing technology and history of quality, innovation and consistency in this highly technical and specialized area makes us a true leader in the industrial coatings industry.
My Review
I was sent a 2 Burner Reversible Grill Griddle and a Crown Muffin Popover Pan from Nordic Ware to review. The 2 Burner Reversible Grill Griddle is made from cast aluminum. The aluminum is wonderful because it evenly heats the Grill/Griddle and thus heats your food evenly through. All you need to do is place the grill/griddle over two burners and let it heat...then you add your food and cook! The grill side is ribbed...perfect for grilling steaks or burgers and the griddle is perfect for pancakes or eggs! I loved cooking my daughter breakfast on the griddle...it was super fast and the cleanup was super easy...how I love that! I love Nordic Ware products quality and performance.
The Crown Muffin Popover Pan is also made in Nordic Ware's quality cast aluminum for even cooking. The Popover pan makes 6 Popovers. When I used the Crown Muffin Popover Pan I was so impressed with how light and fluffy my popovers came out...they were perfect! Both the 2 Burner Reversible Grill Griddle and Crown Muffin Popover Pan are coated in a nonstick coating so food comes right off and cleanup is a snap!
What I really LOVE about Nordic Ware is that their products last FOREVER! I know that when I purchase a Nordic Ware item I am getting the best kitchenware I can. Nordic Ware can be found at top retailers such as Williams Sonoma, and Sur la Table. So what are
you waiting for...add yourself to the millions of people who love and own Nordic Ware!
you waiting for...add yourself to the millions of people who love and own Nordic Ware!
The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:
Post a Comment