tattoos

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Moby Wrap Review and Giveaway



Did you know that babywearing has benefits for the whole family?* 
{*According to Dr. Sears}

  • It lowers baby's and mother's stress hormones
  • Increases baby's weight
  • Increases the amount baby sleeps
  • Decreases the amount baby cries
  • Helps prevent colic
  • Boosts mom's milk production
  • Increases baby's overall health
In choosing a baby wrap for my son and I there were a few things I was looking for. I knew I wanted comfort {since I have a bad back} and a wrap that was also beautiful and functional. I did research on the many different wraps available on the market today {there are quite a few}...but I kept on being drawn back to one particular wrap, Moby Wrap.


A bit about Moby Wrap
  Moby Wrap Inc. was created by parents in search of the perfect baby carrier. After extensive research, including the sampling of countless slings and wraps, their solution was a variation of a time-tested European carrier. Made from the softest of cotton fabrics, the Moby Wrap is by far the most comfortable baby carrier available today. It distributes weight evenly from the wearer’s shoulders to hips and aligns baby's center of gravity as close to the wearer's body as possible. Wherever the founders went, they would be approached by people wanting one of their carriers, and it wasn't long before the constant demand put the parents in the supply business. Since its inception in April 2003, MOBY (MOther and baBY) has focused on sharing the benefits of babywearing with parents and caregivers worldwide. With informed parenting as its mission, Moby partners with other organizations that emphasize empowering parents. Moby Wrap moved out of the founders’ garage and into a warehouse in Chico, California in 2007 and currently employs 15 staff members.




What is a Moby Wrap?

My Review
   I was sent an Original Moby Wrap in Moss to review. When my daughter was little I had a few wraps {whose brands will remain anonymous} that I tried using. The wraps were all extremely difficult to put on and take off and by the end of the day my back was killing me! I was so frustrated! I wanted to take my baby with me places but still have the ability to use both hands! I was a bit hesitant to try the Moby Wrap just because I was scared that it would be like all the others...well boy was I in for a pleasant surprise! 
     The Moby Wrap is unlike any other wrap I have owned or tried. First off it is machine washable...which is SUPER important when you have a baby that spits up on EVERYTHING {believe me I know!}....oh and diaper blowouts...lets not even go there! The Moby Wrap is made from 100% cotton so it doesn't make you feel hot...the cotton is breathable and soft...when you have a warm baby next to you and you are running errands the less heat the better. The wrap is one size fits all so you don't have to worry about measuring your post-baby body...bigger around the hips? Have a big bottom? Don't worry! The Moby Wrap will still fit perfectly! What I really love about the Moby Wrap is how easy it is to take on and off. Just follow the instructions that are included with the wrap {it literally takes 30 Seconds} and you're done! Now, I mentioned earlier that I have a bad back...well after using the Moby Wrap to carry my son I couldn't believe it but I was pain free! No achy back from carrying him! I also love that the Moby Wrap keeps my hands free...so grocery shopping, laundry, and other tasks are able to be done while the baby is with me! There is one drawback to the Moby Wrap and that is the size. I wish it was easy to take the Moby Wrap with me but unfortunately it is a bit too bulky to fit in my diaper bag...but I love it so much it really doesn't matter! Are you looking for an amazing baby wrap? Then you must try the Moby Wrap...don't just take my word for it...The Moby Wrap is a must-have for celebrity Moms including Elizabeth Hasselbeck and Brooke Shields. The Moby Wrap is available in solids, fun prints and designs, UV protected and organic cotton. The Moby Wrap retails between $39.95 and $69.95. Thanks to the Moby Wrap you can always have your baby right with you!

The Giveaway!
Open to US Residents Only!

Moby Wrap would like to giveaway a solid color Moby Wrap
{from the Originals or Moderns Collections}
 to one winner in the winners choice of color!


Mandatory Entrys
Be a follower of Cherry Blossoms {The Blog} AND Visit Moby Wrap and comment with your favorite item!

Extra Entries
| 'Like Cherry Blossoms on Facebook| Like 'MobyWrap' on Facebook|
|Follow Cherry Blossoms via Twitter | Follow Moby Wrap via Twitter |
| add my button to your blog | subscribe|
Tweet about this Giveaway {add @CherryBlossBaby to your tweet!}|

Giveaway Ends March 24th, 2011, NOON EST



The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger