I love showcasing pictures of my family around my home and for the longest time I have wanted to have a gorgeous picture on canvas of my children. I ran across HelloCanvas as I was comparing prices online and I was shocked at their affordable prices! Read on to learn more about HelloCanvas and a chance to win a 24x36 canvas of your very own!
A Bit about HelloCanvas
HelloCanvas is focused on producing prints of the highest quality. This is essential to their business. Even with their low prices they guarantee that their quality is the best on the market. Hello Canvas uses the newest Epson Printers with UV-protected inks. All HelloCanvas prints are wrapped in environmentally-friendly plastic and sent in custom-made boxes created especially for HelloCanvas.
My Review
I was sent a gorgeous 24x36 photo on wrapped canvas from HelloCanvas to review. The ordering process with HelloCanvas was super simple. I uploaded a high-resolution photo to HelloCanvas and the customer service representative looked it over to make sure it would print correctly. I was very impressed with HelloCanvas' customer service...the representative was very helpful, kind, and replied to my emails in a timely matter. Shipping was very quick and my canvas arrived in perfect condition. When my husband and I took the canvas out of the box we both stood their with our mouths agape. The canvas was everything I wanted and more! The colors are vibrant and the photo was beautifully printed onto the large canvas. The craftsmanship is perfect and I can't tell you how many people have asked us where we got our canvas from. It really is a conversation piece in our home and I absolutely LOVE that I have such a gorgeous picture of my two children on a beautifully wrapped canvas!
The Giveaway!
Open to US Residents Only!
HelloCanvas would like to giveaway a 24x36 wrapped canvas to one lucky winner!
Mandatory Entrys
Be a follower of Cherry Blossoms {The Blog} AND 'Like' Hello Canvas via Facebook
Extra Entries
| 'Like Cherry Blossoms on Facebook|
|Follow Cherry Blossoms via Twitter |
| add my button to your blog | subscribe|
| Tweet about this Giveaway {add @CherryBlossBaby to your tweet!}|
Giveaway Ends March 31st, 2011, NOON EST
The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:
Post a Comment