My hair has been really annoying me lately. I'm not happy with the colour, I don't really have a 'style' to speak of, and my fringe has got a mind of it's own, as you may know from recent Twitpics. On top of that, it seems to be really dry lately. I've always had dry hair but it's been worse in recent months - despite using a deep conditioner regularly. I only had a trim a couple of weeks ago, so it's not split ends already. It's just crap. Lifeless and unruly. And crap.
I've never been a massive fan of Hilary Duff but I do think she is gorgeous, and she has beautiful hair. I want!
Hmmm looks like I'll be jumping on the ombre bandwagon soon... Any miracle hair products you'd recommend to help me get better hair? Who is your hair icon?
xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment