tattoos

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Glamourmom Review

  
 Nursing my son has so far been quite easy for me but finding tank tops that will support my enlarged bust and keep my stomach covered from public view has not been so easy to find. 


Thankfully I happened upon Glamourmom...


A Bit about Glamourmom
  Line Rothman designed the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tank in 2000 about two months after she began nursing her first daughter. She desperately searched for a nursing top that could provide full support, easy access to her breasts and discretion for her post-partum belly. Finding nothing and frustrated, she designed what did not yet exist on the market, a tank top with a unique full support built-in nursing bra. She just loved it and so did many new mothers around the world.

Glamourmom® has since evolved into a brand that supports an active lifestyle for new and expectant moms. Glamourmom® has become an expert in the built-in nursing bra concept, accommodating all body types and designing solution-oriented maternity and nursing wear in a variety of styles.

My Review

   I was sent the Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tummy Control Long Tank to review. The Nursing Bra Tummy Control Tank is one of my top favorite post partum products I have reviewed. The Nursing Bra Tummy Control Tank is super soft and made longer than regular tanks so that you can keep yourself covered at all times! The tank top also has a built in nursing bra AND tummy control panel. As a Mom there are days when I just don't want to wear a bra and I am so glad that on those days I can throw on my Glamourmom tank and go! I was worried that the tank might not give me the support I need but because the tank has a bra cup frame it really supports me where I need it most. This tank honestly has everything you need as a nursing Mother! Did I mention it has nursing bra hook closures for easy, one-handed access?... No more fumbling with the baby, a bra, and a shirt...the Glamourmom tank makes nursing discreet and easy! One of my favorite things about the Glamourmom tank is that the built-in nursing bra has a light mesh lining that keeps my nursing pads in place. I also love that the tummy control panel is hidden below the tank top itself...so no one knows that you are wearing it! It is so nice to know that the Glamourmom tank keeps me covered when I nurse in public..! I am so grateful that I found Glamourmom...it is definitely a product that EVERY nursing mother should own! I LOVE it!

The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger