A Bit about Dabbawalla Bags Frustrated by the lack of functional, appropriately-sized bags available for children, sisters Susan Givens and Carol Mack teamed up to create Dabbawalla Bags. Inspired by the functional simplicity of European design, the launch product line is sized specifically for pre-school and early elementary school children. You’ll find no cartoon characters or action figures, no utilitarian oversized styles that mimic adult packs – just simple, colorful designs that kids of all ages can relate to. The name Dabbawalla was inspired by Susan’s travels in India where she was fascinated with the complex system of lunch box delivery men known as dabbawallas. Our mission at Dabbawalla Bags is simple: design fun, functional bags that appeal to both kids and adults while promoting social responsibility. Dabbawalla bags are crafted by sewers who earn fair wages in safe working conditions, and abbawalla only does business with companies who support this commitment. |
My Review
I was sent a Sweetcakes lunch bag from Dabbawalla Bags to review. This sweet little lunch bag is super soft and so adorable! It is the perfect size to fit the necessary items for snack or lunch time. I love that it can be carried separately or put into a backpack easily without taking up too much room! My daughter and I used this lunch bag last week to take some snacks to the park to have a picnic. We put an ice pack into the lunch bags interior pocket and toted some juice boxes and sandwiches with us. After a few hours of playtime it was time to eat and boy were we hungry! I was nervous that the juice and sandwiches weren't going to be cold but upon opening the bag my daughter and I were pleased to find that the food was still nice and cold {thanks to the great insulation in all Dabbawalla lunch bags!}. The lunch bag is of superior quality and the colors are vibrant and fun! My daughter and I love that the bag can stand upright on its own...no tipping or falling while her little hands are looking for her snacks! As a Mother I appreciate that the lunch bag is Machine Washable...so no need to worry about spilled juice, jelly, or a stray grape that gets squished...just throw the lunch bag into the washing machine and you are good to go! I highly recommend Dabbawalla Bags....the bags as unique as your kids!
Keep up with the latest Dabbawalla specials and sales by following them via Facebook!
The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words



No comments:
Post a Comment