tattoos

Friday, March 18, 2011

Coppertone Review

  Happy March!
    Spring is "officially" here and though it might not feel warm just yet summer will be here before you know it! Is it still snowing where you are? Well, do you happen to know that snow reflects 80% of the sun's rays, making you just as susceptible to sun damage on the slopes as you are on the beach? It is important to protect not only your skin from damaging UV rays but also your loved ones as well. In protecting your skin you can greatly reduce the risk of developing skin cancer. Unfortunately my family has had to deal with Skin cancer. My great aunt passed away because of it, my great-great grandmother had melanomas removed from her face, and my own sister at fifteen was diagnosed with stage 3 melanoma. I know how awful skin cancer can be so I encourage all of my readers to use sunscreen always!
     Because of my families history of skin cancer I am very picky when it comes to choosing sunscreen for my family and I. Thankfully, I can always trust Coppertone with providing strong SPF protection for my whole family. Did you know that Coppertone is the #1 Pediatrician-recommended brand of sunscreen? Coppertone suggests that sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher should be worn by all children 6 months of age and older. Adults of all skin types should use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. 

My Review
    Coppertone Water BABIES Sunscreen Foaming Lotion and Water BABIES Pure and Simple lotion are brand new to Coppertones sunscreen lineup for 2011. I was so excited to review both of these items because I had a baby to test them out on! The Foaming lotion is probably my favorite of the two lotions. The lotion has extremely high SPF protection and goes on light and doesn't feel greasy at all. The Foaming Lotion is also PABA Free. Both the Coppertone BABIES Foaming and Pure and Simple lotions are ultra gentle and I LOVE that they are waterproof! Neither of the lotions irritate my sons delicate skin and that is something that makes me trust and love Coppertone lotions. The Pure and Simple lotion is tear-free and won't sting or irritate the eyes. It is also fragrance free, and hypoallergenic..which is something I look for when purchasing products for my daughter who has super sensitive skin and eczema.
   Coppertone KIDS Continuous Spray is another wonderful Coppertone product that I have actually used every summer. The spray is fast and easy to use on a excited toddler who is ready to have fun in the pool...just a few sprays and you are finished! The Continuous Spray contains a specially selected antioxidant vitamin blend to supplement the natural defenses of children's skin. Just like the Coppertone BABIES lotions Coppertone KIDS Continuous Spray is also waterproof and delivers strong SPF protection. Coppertone has you and your kids covered so you can relax and enjoy your time in the sun {or snow} together!

Coppertone products can be purchased nationwide at food, drug, mass and Internet retailers.

The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger