tattoos

Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Birthday


Hey all you bloggers,
so truly sorry that I have not blogged for such a long time,been really busy with exams,tuition and planning my birthday party.Which I am going to tell you about.This goes out to all of you being invited to my birthday party is not and honor because it's not grand but it's not just sitting down and eating fish cakes while you tell bad jokes.It's sorta in the middle.Over the years a pattern has emerged where sometimes we hold it outside or in our function room.Well this year I held it at a restaurant,and out of all my party's I enjoyed this one the most because I had a party planner who guided me through the whole thing.But when you hold a birthday party you have to worry about a lot of things,for example,the invitations,the decorations,the cake and finally what many consider as the most important.The outfit.Many glamazons go out to buy their birthday outfit five months in advance,but for me I like to improvise.I make something plain into something wonderful with some string,accesories and finally some hope.Everybody dreams of something which is custom made for their birthday party but why?(This is only my opinion)but I think it's so unoriginal.Well I definitely enjoyed myself first by listening to 429 of my favourite songs,then by mingling with my friends and taking photos with them as they arrive,playing games and just having some plain old fun.Finally we cut the cake.I am not boasting before I tell you this,my cake was a two-layered beauty(well in my opinion).I loved it along with opening my present.But when the party ended I felt as sad as a lump of mashed patatoes.So my birthday is over but that's alright.SO keep tuning into my blog my lovelies,until next time...

xoxo Simply me

P.S This is a picture of my cake,Except the name is Sonia not Ellyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger